Take Steps to Improve Your Health
Schedule your annual wellness exam between January 1st and October 31st, 2014, and mail or fax your completed Health Action Form. Your wellness exam will need to include:
- Annual visit to your doctor between January 1 - October 31, 2014
- Nicotine/tobacco status
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Blood pressure
- LDL cholesterol
- Fasting blood sugar
You can also complete an online health assessment on myuhc.com. Read the flyer below for more information on where to find the health assessment, and download your Health Action for for your next doctor's visit.
Health Assessment FlyerHealth Action Form
We can offer support to help you manage your care
We'll work with you and your physician to help you understand your options if you need care. We'll also let you know about special programs to help you make informed health care decisions.
Your Health, Your Heritage - Generations of Wellness
www.uhcgenerations.com is a website that provides education and resources on the health issues that are relevant to our African American members. It’s designed to raise awareness of common health concerns and provide new tools to help members enhance their quality of life.
- Facts and advice about high blood pressure, diabetes and cholesterol
- Printable materials like recipes
- Directory of community resources
Your Health, Your Heritage - Spanish
Latino Health Solutions provides valuable educational resources that focus on the common health concerns of the Hispanic community, including heart disease, cancer, diabetes, respiratory issues, prenatal care, nutrition, and others.
- uhclatino.com on your desktop and laptop features bilingual podcasts, brochures and an innovative Fotonovela or “Photo-story” on health topics
- m.uhclatino.com – a completely new site with over 400 health articles, 200 glossary terms, podcasts, healthy recipes and other Hispanic-focused resources
- myuhc.com this central resource for members to manage their health is now available in Spanish
- Dedicated Spanish-certified Customer Service representatives answer members questions and help with many common health and insurance concerns
Your Health, Your Heritage - Asian
We have many resources focused on helping our Asian members access culturally sensitive care and bilingual support resources in multiple Asian languages.
- Information about affordable health products, tools and services for business owners and individual families
- Culturally sensitive care and support resources in Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese and more
Visit the Asian-American UnitedHealthcare website Play the Lifespan game to learn about relevant Asian Americans health care facts View the Asian American Health Screening Reminder Program flyer